How Do Local Telephone Numbers Work?
AccessDirect provides virtual local phone numbers from over 80 popular metro areas in the U.S. With our service, you can either transfer your own local telephone number (or cell phone number), or choose a new local telephone number from 240+ different area code markets that cover 1,000 cities. Our advanced virtual telephone number service lets you direct customer calls to a single number, without missing any calls. Advanced PBX phone system features integrated with our local telephone number would benefit your small business, giving it the image of a Fortune 500 company.
You can even choose a local phone number for a “premier” address that is not the same as your business—such as New York City or Washington D.C. We also provide Vanity and premium numbers.
How Can My Business Benefit From The Service?
With our local telephone numbers, you can:
- Get an out-of-state phone number
- Obtain a “premier” metropolitan area code telephone number (regardless of your location)
- Establish your presence in another city
- Tie all extensions together on one line
- Connect and coordinate team members working in multiple geographic locations
- Transfer your current local phone number for uninterrupted service to your current customers
- Eliminate the need for deploying additional phone lines
- Help your callers benefit from low long distance phone rates