Virtual PBX solution for a larger business that needs customized call routing, distributed sales force messaging, customer service queuing, or interoffice transfers for up to 1,000 employees.
“Direct Enterprise is the virtual PBX for my business. I wanted to connect all 500 people at my company with a single phone number, without having to buy or install complicated PBX equipment. With staff spread out all over the country, Direct Enterprise saves me time—and money.” —Mary
Direct Enterprise includes all the advanced features of the best IP PBX system—but without all of the expensive equipment to install and maintain. It is a virtual hosted PBX system, which means that we provide all the equipment and maintenance.
With Direct Enterprise, you get the very best features of a standard IP PBX system, such as dial-by-extension, dial-by-name, call transfer (including Find-Me, Follow-Me call forwarding), custom menus, multiple departments, and voice mail. We can even use professional voice talent to record your outgoing greeting, and provide music on hold. Voice mail includes email delivery of messages, text message notification, group messaging and daytime/after-hours menus. Or, our system can be configured to utilize your current voice mail.
Why Choose Direct Enterprise?
- FREE consultation, needs assessment, and custom configuration
- No expensive PBX equipment to install or maintain
- Connect employees all over the country using one phone number
- Get voice mail, fax, caller ID, call screening, and custom menus
- Interoffice call transfers on up to 1,000 individual extensions
- Get multi-digit extensions—such as x1, x10, x100, or x1000
- Use dial-by-name/dial-by-extension menus
- Web administration allows for easy updates to system